The Vascular program at Bayshore Medical Center offers one of the most comprehensive vascular programs in the region. Our experienced board certified surgeons provide patients with advanced vascular care close to home in one of the most state-of-the-art catheterization labs and operating rooms alongside magnet nurses and technical staff.
Our team of compassionate, highly trained surgeons use sophisticated monitoring systems to track vital signs, heart rhythm and blood circulation during various vascular procedures. We also have technology like an Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) built into the catheterization lab, which helps to determine the best course of treatment during the procedure.
Through an evidence-based approach and strong integration with cardiac rehabilitation, physical therapy, imaging and wound care teams, our surgeons are able to provide the highest quality treatments and outcomes for patients.
The most common vascular conditions treated include:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Carotid Artery Disease (CAD)
- Chronic Wounds
- Mesenteric Ischemia (injury to small intestine caused by poor circulation)
- Renovascular Conditions (blockage in kidney arteries)
- Venous diseases, including:
- Blood clots (Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)/pulmonary embolism)
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Superficial Venous Thrombosis/phlebitis
- Varicose veins
After our surgeons determine the diagnostic imaging results, they work with each patient to develop a care plan based on the patient’s individual needs.
Advanced minimally-invasive procedures, include:
- Complex endovascular procedures of lower extremities including angioplasty, stent, artherectomy, carotid endarterectomy and lower limb salvage.
- Complex endovascular aortic aneurysm repair such as Fenestrated Endovascular Repair (FEVAR), Snorkeling techniques which treat aneurysm while preserving blood flow to critical organs
- Comprehensive management for dialysis patients including arteriovenous fistula creation and maintenance, and catheter placement.
Bayshore Medical Center
727 North Beers Street
Holmdel, NJ 07733
To learn more about our Catheterization services, please call 732-888-5276