Your Visit With Us
Your First Exam
Upon your first visit to the Center and examination, you will receive complete instructions regarding your treatment, including proper home care between visits. If you have any questions between visits please feel comfortable calling the Center at any time, we would be happy to assist you.
A few important notes:
- You should refrain from smoking or using any tobacco products during the entire course of treatment, tobacco use can prolong or even prevent the healing of a wound.
- If you are sick please let the team at the Center know before your treatment. Also alert them if you are taking any medications or of any changes in medication.
- If you are diabetic please ensure to maintain a proper diet and continue to take your prescribed medication to control your blood sugar level.
What to bring to your first appointment:
- A list of any medications you’re taking as well as any allergies you’re aware of
- Medical records including x-ray films if you have them
- Insurance information
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 800-560-9990.