Clinical Research Center
A Leader in Research
In our continued efforts to expand and enhance our capabilities to conduct state-of-the-art clinical trial research throughout Hackensack Meridian Health, we are excited to announce the opening of the Hackensack Meridian Health Clinical Research Center at Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
This state-of-the-art research facility is our first ever on-site Clinical Research Center and has been designed with clinical trial research efficiency and patient convenience at the forefront. Housed in nearly 4,000 square feet of our previous Jersey Shore University Medical Center Emergency Department, our new facility offers:
- Five Patient Exam / Clinical Trial Visit Suites
- Patient Reception / Registration Area
- Patient Comfort Area
- Locked Regulatory Document Storage Room
- 2 Secure Drug Storage Areas with Room Temperature and Cold Storage
- Direct AirTube Access to Jersey Shore University Medical Center Laboratories
- Dedicated ENT Exam Suite
- Monitoring / Patient Consultation Office
We look forward to providing a comforting, yet advanced environment for our clinical trial participants.
Office of Clinical Research
Additional Clinical Trials
Explore the current clinical trials being conducted at our other Hackensack Meridian Health hospitals: